Triple Clicks

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chains Of Torment...


Deep in the cold, freezing rain

Alone I remain, with this searing pain

Torture me, slaughter me

Use me, and abuse me

Is that all that's meant for me?

Or is my soul too worthless for thee?

Upon each and every step, pain follows

Upon every move, this river of tear flows

Life itself so beautiful in the past

It's a shame, happiness doesn't last

Pain and sorrow, my only friends

The same thing tomorrow, doesn't this end

Haven't I already been through enough?

Haven't my soul already been torn apart?

Life itself weeps in dismay

A sick game, one that others play

Throw me deep into the pits and let me be

My soul led astray, I let the chains consume me

No comments:

About Me

Male', Male', Maldives
A typical gothic guy.....